Marina Slim 20 Aquarium Filter Baffles - Pet Safe 3D Printed ABS Plastic
These 3D printed baffles aim to solve multiple problems associated with HOB filters! Thanks to the designed outflow lip, these baffles help redirect the current in order to improve water circulation and surface agitation. Your tank is guaranteed to benefit from it's addition to your filter!
PLEASE REMOVE YOUR FILTER FROM YOUR TANK BEFORE ATTEMPTING INSTALLATION!
Product images only show some of the available options; more options available. All options are customizable. Contact us for questions, comments, concerns, or any custom options that you need.
There are MULTIPLE options for each baffle:
- REGULAR: The baffle is set to redirect flow outwards and along surface to increase surface agitation. It has a short slide and is recommended for tanks with a high waterline that is 1 inch or less from bottom of filter.
- EXTENDED: Baffle has a slide which provides splash clearance, minimizing messes and water loss due to waterfalls. Recommended for tanks with a low waterline that is 3 inches or less from bottom of filter!
- EXTENDED COVERED: Provides a covered slide which allows the outflow to emerge under the water, perfect for high tech systems that need minimal surface agitation due to CO2 that is 3 inches or less from bottom of filter.
- BACKWARDS: This baffle redirects the flow back to the filter in order to diminish outflow suction, perfect for tanks with floating plants. Guaranteed to help keep floaters out of your filter! (Pairs well with a floating plant corral available through this store!)
- DAMPEN/WEIR: This baffle has a bell at the bottom of the outflow which considerably dampens the flow while diffusing it throughout the whole tank. Not only does it dampen the flow but it also keeps shrimp, fish, and other inhabitants from climbing into the baffle or into your filter! This is perfect for betas & axolotls (as well as other sensitive fish) without redirecting flow in only one direction. (Pairs well with a floating plant corral available through this store!)
- 90 DEGREE: This baffle redirects flow to the left or right (depending on what is needed) in order to assist in long tanks where the filter cannot be placed on the sides of the tank.
Most HOB filters on the market create a very strong downward current which may cause many issues. These 3D printed baffles aim to solve multiple problems! Thanks to the designed outflow lip, these baffles help redirect the current in order to improve water circulation and surface agitation. Your tank is guaranteed to benefit from it's addition to your filter! Some benefits include: Increased surface agitation, which will help improve gas exchange and help breakup biofilm. Improved water circulation! The baffle helps push the flow outwards which will help breakdown dead spots in your tank; this will decrease the likelihood of harmful buildups!
Printed with durable and aquarium safe ABS plastic!
Multiple colors available!